Summer Bible studies for kids can be easy and fun for both you and your children! This summer help your children to grow spiritually while they play in the sun.
- 15-20 minutes a day
- Flexible Schedule
- Teach all your children together
Here are five Bible studies for kids that will keep them learning God’s Word throughout the summer. You will love the easy-to-teach lessons and your kids will have fun as they draw the Bible!
5 Choices for Summer Bible Studies for Kids
- TIMELINE: The Bible Timeline is the perfect summer study if you want your students to get a big picture view of the Bible. If the Bible was a puzzle, many of our students have several pieces grouped together, but what they lack is a frame completed. The Bible Timeline will help you give your children the frame to their biblical puzzle!
- JOSEPH: When Joseph was in his teens, God showed him that He had a plan for his life. Within a few short days, he went from the favored son of a wealthy man in Canaan to a slave in Egypt! The story of Joseph shows us that God is with us in the good times and the bad, in times of success and failure, and He is always faithful to His Word.
- ESTHER: Has obedience ever cost you? Sometimes we are asked to do things, knowing that doing them is the right thing, but not the easy thing. Esther faced this as well; she had to choose to obey, but that choice of obedience could cost her life! With this study, you will help your children see that obedience is a choice, and not always an easy one. She is a great example to us of courage in the face of danger. Learn more
- MOSES AND THE EXODUS: Have you ever been given an assignment that felt overwhelming? You wanted to quit before you began. I have good news for you! This is exactly how Moses felt when God called him to deliver the children of Israel out of bondage in Egypt. Although fearful at the beginning, Moses trusted God and obeyed. Eventually, leading the children of Israel to freedom! Learn More
- RUTH: No family is perfect. Some of us were raised in godly homes and others, like Ruth, were not. But for each of us, we come to a time in our life in which we must choose to pursue a life of following God or return to a life without God. Ruth teaches us about having the courage to follow God even when it means leaving our old life behind. What can your students learn from this Bible study? LearnMore
Make this summer one that is remembered as a fun time for your kids to learn the Bible! Make the most of this summer to imbed the Word of God into your children.