Top 7 Bible Curriculum for Churches and Schools in 2023
What is the best Bible curriculum for your church or school to review in 2023? Each year, we meet teachers who are looking for a Bible curriculum to use in their Bible studies, Sunday Schools, and Bible classes. Because so many people know our thoughts and perspective (from the Grapevine blog) on “Bible study” they often ask us who are some of the other curriculum and competitors we would recommend.
We realize that Grapevine is not for every class so we want to be blatantly honest with respect to our competition, and we want our friends and customers to be as informed as possible.
Best Bible Curriculum 2023
Here is a list of the top 7 Bible curriculum that we think have a solid and engaging curriculum. Each of these curriculum has a doctrinal perspective that we would encourage you to investigate further to assure that they align with your church or school’s Statement of Faith.
1. Orange: Each Orange Curriculum provides a teaching plan — we call it our scope and cycle — that prioritizes core insights and recycles them creatively for every phase of a kid’s life.
2. Drive thru History: Introduce your students to the Bible through learning biblical history and facts, while watching videos filmed on location.
3. Bible Pathway Adventures: Parents have been disciplining their children at home for thousands of years. What better way to teach them God’s Ways than with fun and creative activities.
4. Summit Ministries: Discipling the next generation is challenging in today’s post-Christian culture, but we’ve been equipping with the best biblical worldview curriculum for decades. Let’s walk in truth together as we transform your student’s faith, worldview, and life!.
5. High Voltage Kids: Our Elementary and Preschool curriculum works together. Every Preschool series has a corresponding Elementary series that covers the same topic and theme. The whole family is able to be on a learning journey together!
6. Answers Bible Curriculum: Answers Bible Curriculum brings the Bible to life! This exciting curriculum contains Sunday school lessons that cover the entire Bible chronologically in four years, providing a powerful overview of God’s Word.
7. Explore the Bible: Give your adults, students, and kids a practical, repeatable, and age-appropriate encounter with God’s Word with Explore the Bible. Day after day, week after week, your whole church will grow together in God’s Word one book at a time, and learn how to know, love, and invest in God’s truth.
So, there are seven very different choices for you as a teacher or team to consider when looking for a Bible curriculum in 2023.
What to Consider as You Review Bible Curriculum
We know there are many things to consider as you review Bible curriculum. We understand the importance of choosing a Bible curriculum that works for your unique situation. As you look through different Bible curriculum for your family, church, or school here are five things to consider:
1. Doctrine: Does their doctrine or view of the Bible match your church or school’s Statement of Faith?
2. Bible Verison: Do they use the same translation of the Bible that your family, church or school uses?
3. Format: Do they have the format you like, books or ebooks (PDF) or videos?
4. Time: How much time does it take per week to prepare and teach a lesson?
5. Results: What are the measurable results you are looking for with this study?
This can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to, let’s look at some free downloads below that can help you!
How to Choose a Bible Curriculum that is right for you
If you as a teacher or teaching team, have not worked through these questions, you are not alone! To get started here are some free downloads to walk you through the process.
- 7 Things to Look for in your next Bible Study Article
Finally, we thought you would like to know about our Bible curriculum.
At Grapevine Studies we understand that Biblical literacy is at an all time low but it doesn’t have to be that way. We partner with families, churches and schools to provide a non-denominational, straight-forward Bible curriculum that gives students a solid Biblical foundation.
Children and teens that use Grapevine Bible Studies are equipped to comprehend, apply, and obey God’s Word; giving parents and teachers the confidence to know they have left a Biblical foundation for their children and students.
I would invite you to try Grapevine
- Try a sample lesson
- Watch a video on How to Teach a Lesson
- Contact me with any questions you have or reply to this email
Choosing a Bible curriculum should not be stressful, but rather a way for your church or school to take the next step in helping your students become biblically literate.
May God bless you as you teach your students in 2023!
Grapevine Bible Studies