Biblical Feasts & Holy Days Wall Timeline
The biblical feasts and the holy days of the Bible can be difficult to understand. You may be asking, when are the holy days celebrated, what order did they fall in and when do they fall in the year? If this sounds like a lot to you, you are not alone!
This timeline will help you clarify the characters and events of the Biblical Feasts and Holy Days and allow your students to interact with the story and create their own timeline for future reference. It is a fun and engaging way to bring these events to life!
This timeline includes:
- Stick figures and titles for each of the Feasts and Holy Days
- Compatible with our Biblical Feasts and Holy Days study
- Home Bible study to have as a visual reference as you read the biblical account
- Sunday School: have students put up the timeline pages as you complete that section of the story each week
- Devotions: Older students can add biblical references under each character or even on the timeline
- Homeschool: Teens can research possible dates and include them on their timeline
- Classroom: Fun visual aid to hang up for review and discussion
This Biblical Feasts and Holy Days Timeline will give you plenty of room to add your own information while giving your students a great visual aid. Perfect for your classroom!
4 Glossy Card Stock pages or Digital PDF
8.5 inches x 11 inches
Watch a video How To Teach the Bible Timeline