Daily Bible study is one of the key components of growing our faith, but finding time during the busy holiday season can be hard! This unique study journal is specifically designed all ages, kids to adults, who desire to maintain a daily Bible time especially during the holidays. Whether you are new to daily Bible study or seeking to deepen your existing practice, the Birth of Jesus Journal provides the structure and guidance you need to make God’s Word a vital part of your everyday life.
20 Daily Lessons of 15-20 Minutes a Day
eBooks in this Bundle:
- Table Talks for Families in PDF
- Bible Activities for the Classroom in PDF
- PreK to Early Elementary Bible Study Journal eBook
- Elementary to High School Bible Study Journal eBook
- Teen to Adult Bible Study Journal eBook
Choose the License for your Journals:
- Small Class: Print up to 10 copies
- Large Class: print up to 30 copies
- If you need more than 30 copies for pricing contact us
The eBooks will be sent to you digitally; look for the download links in your New Order email. Print the books that you need for yourself and your family.
5 days a week you will be prompted to:
- Read from the Bible
- Draw your notes
- Answer comprehension questions
- Discuss open-ended questions
- Practice a Bible study skill*
- Think about what you are thankful for
- Write or draw prayer requests
*Excluding the PreK to Early Elementary level.
Don’t let another busy holiday season go by neglecting to grow spiritually. The Birth of Jesus Journal studies are a powerful tool for you and your students as you seek to keep Jesus the center of the Christmas season.
Journals for Students:
Everyone from preschoolers to adults will work on their journals five days a week. In the Journal, you will read, draw, review, and learn new Bible study skills, all in 10 to 20 minutes a day.
Table Talks for Families:
These are designed to bring the family together to share what they’ve been learning, show their drawings, and pray together. These Table Talks have conversation prompts to encourage parents and children to discuss the current lessons and give parents the opportunities to share their individual beliefs and views on the passages being studied.
Bible Activities for the Classroom:
Teachers will connect what students are learning to fun and engaging activities that will help students expand their knowledge of biblical facts. Each week, teachers will be able to draw from many activities to reinforce what their students are covering in their journals that week.
Format: eBook in PDF format