Birth of Jesus Wall Timeline
You know the story of the Birth of Jesus, but finding a way to teach the events in the order can be challenging. Did the shepherds come before or after the Wise Men? Did Joseph and Mary take Jesus to the Temple before or after they went to Egypt? If these are questions you or your students have asked, this timeline of the Birth of Jesus will answer them!
This timeline will help you clarify the characters and events of the Birth of Jesus and allow your students to interact with the story and create their own timeline for future reference. It is a fun and engaging way to bring this familiar story to life!
This timeline includes:
- Stick figures for each of the major characters and events from the announcement to Mary to the families return from Egypt
- Teacher timelines includes stick figures and titles on the timeline
- Compatible with our Birth of Jesus study
If you have never taught the timeline, our Birth of Jesus Teacher book will give you the notes for each point on the timeline.
- Home Bible study to have as a visual reference as you read the biblical account
- Sunday School: have students put up the timeline pages as you complete that section of the story each week
- Devotions: Older students can add biblical references under each character or even on the timeline
- Homeschool: Teens can research possible dates and include them on their timeline
- Classroom: Fun visual aid to hang up for review and discussion
This Birth of Jesus Timeline is over 6 feet long (8.5 x 11 glossy cardstock) and will give you plenty of room to add your own information while giving your students a great visual aid. Perfect for your classroom!
9 Glossy Card Stock pages
8.5 inches x 11 inches