Esther Wall Timeline
Has obedience ever cost you? Sometimes we are asked to do things, knowing that doing them is the right thing, but not the easy thing. Queen Esther faced this as well; she had to choose to obey, but that choice of obedience could cost her life!
With this timeline, you will help your students see that obedience is a choice, and not always an easy one. She is a great example to us of courage in the face of danger.
Using this study your students will be able to draw the timeline of the book of Esther on their own!
This timeline includes:
- Stick figures and titles for each of the major characters and events from Esther becoming Queen of Persia to the institution of the holiday of Purim
- Compatible with our Esther study
- Home Bible study to have as a visual reference as you read the biblical account
- Sunday School: have students put up the timeline pages as you complete that section of the story each week
- Devotions: Older students can add biblical references under each character or even on the timeline
- Co-ops: Teens can research possible dates and include them on their timeline
- Classroom: Fun visual aid to hang up for review and discussion
This Esther Timeline will give you plenty of room to add your own information while giving your students a great visual aid. Perfect for your classroom!
7 Glossy Card Stock pages or Digital PDF
8.5 inches x 11 inches
Watch a video How To Teach the Bible Timeline
Esther Trivia Flashcards
The Esther Trivia flashcards are a convenient way to review the facts from the book of Esther for both adults and children. On the front side of the cards, you will find a stick figure image and a review question from the Esther Bible Study. On the back of the cards, you will find the answer to the question.
- Reviewing the order of events from the book of Esther
- Memorizing verses from Esther
- Remembering facts about the characters and events in the book of Esther
- Playing Games
Esther trivia flashcards are great tools for the busy seasons of life. Busy days can still be productive school days. Grab the flashcards and do a quick review of what you and your child or student has already learned. Taking only a couple of minutes to go through, the flashcards will keep you sharp on the basic facts from the book of Esther.
These Esther flashcards help make review time quick and easy. It’s amazing how quickly children will learn the order of events and the people in the book of Esther by using these flashcards. They are great for rides in the car between errands, that downtime while sitting and waiting somewhere, or the few minutes you grab while at home to go over the cards for a quick review. Even if you only have a couple of minutes on a busy day, you can still get some Bible work completed.
Cards measure 2.75 x 4.25 inches.
72 Cards included in the set. Available either printed on card stock or as a downloadable PDF.