Esther Wall Timeline
Has obedience ever cost you? Sometimes we are asked to do things, knowing that doing them is the right thing, but not the easy thing. Queen Esther faced this as well; she had to choose to obey, but that choice of obedience could cost her life!
With this timeline, you will help your students see that obedience is a choice, and not always an easy one. She is a great example to us of courage in the face of danger.
Using this study your students will be able to draw the timeline of the book of Esther on their own!
This timeline includes:
- Stick figures and titles for each of the major characters and events from Esther becoming Queen of Persia to the institution of the holiday of Purim
- Compatible with our Esther study
- Home Bible study to have as a visual reference as you read the biblical account
- Sunday School: have students put up the timeline pages as you complete that section of the story each week
- Devotions: Older students can add biblical references under each character or even on the timeline
- Homeschool: Teens can research possible dates and include them on their timeline
- Classroom: Fun visual aid to hang up for review and discussion
This Esther Timeline will give you plenty of room to add your own information while giving your students a great visual aid. Perfect for your classroom!
7 Glossy Card Stock pages or Digital PDF
8.5 inches x 11 inches
Watch a video How To Teach the Bible Timeline