New Testament Overview for Early Elementary Students
Take children on a memorable journey through the New Testament using stick figures! For many teachers and parents, teaching the Bible to students can feel overwhelming and frustrating. But it doesn’t have to be! The New Testament Bible Overview will equip you to communicate God’s Word in an easy and creative way that students will remember for years to come. Here’s how…
These books will help you:
- Prepare & plan each lesson quickly, saving you time, and energy.
- Create a fun & engaging experience as kids draw stick figures with the Bible stories
- Explain how each story fits in the “Big Picture” of the Bible
- Deepen understanding by teaching students using multiple learning style.
- Become the kind of teacher students love!
This book includes the following four sequential parts:
Part 1: Birth of John to Jesus’ Ministry ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons Part 2: Jesus’ Ministry to His Trials ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons Part 3: Jordan River to the Temple ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons Part 4: The Prophets to Nehemiah ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
Special Learning Focus:
- TIMELINE – Students are equipped to draw the timeline of New Testament events.
- FACTS – Students memorize the books of the New Testament, 12 Apostles, and the Apostles’ Creed.
- Review Teacher Notes (before class)
- Review the Timeline and Memory Verses
- Read Scripture with Students
- Draw stick figures onto board
- Discuss passage
- Student draw stick figures into their books
- Lesson Review
- Lesson Memory Verse
By the end of this study, your students will be able to draw the New Testament timeline, recite 38 memory verses, and tell you facts about each character and event!
With this study, you’ll have everything you need to confidently teach the New Testament and lead children into an “AHA” moment with the Bible! Get your study today!
Which is best for you? Books or eBooks
Format: 3-Hole punched and ready for your notebook. This traceable student book contains the timeline, lesson pages with traceable stick figure images, and lesson review questions. 322 pages.
Be sure to order both the Teacher Book and Student Books.
See Teacher book for this study:
Master Teacher: Grades 1 to 8