New Testament Overview and Youth Bible Study grades 7-8
The New Testament Overview can be challenging to teach to youth. Do I have a plan? Do I know enough? Will the young teens enjoy it? If you have asked these questions, you are not alone! We believe every teacher deserves an effective framework and method to teach children and we believe every child can learn the Bible at their level.
Let me share what this looks like for this young teen Bible study! You will stick figure the New Testament timeline, introducing your children to the major characters and event. With each following lesson, you will take your students on a journey into each of these stories. Periodic reviews ensure your students retain the information. Trust me; you will be amazed at what they remember!
By the end of this youth Bible study for young teens, your students will be able to draw the New Testament timeline independently, and recite 38 memory verses and tell you facts about each character or event.
This book includes the following four parts:
- Birth of John to Jesus’ Ministry ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- Jesus’ Ministry to His Trials ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- The Cross to the Upper Room ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- Acts to Revelation ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- Basic Bible Geography: Students map biblical locations throughout this study to learn the cities, countries, and empires related to the people and events of the New Testament.
- Bible Study Tools: Students practice using a Bible Dictionary, Concordance, and Topical Bible to give them the lifelong skills they need to study the Bible independently.
- Pray and Review Teacher Notes (before class)
- Review the Timeline and Memory Verses
- Read Scripture with Students
- Draw stick figures onto board
- Discuss passage
- Student draw stick figures into their books
- Lesson Review
- Lesson Memory Verse
With this study you will have the framework and method to confidently teach the New Testament Overview. Your students will enjoy this fun-to-learn youth Bible study. Don’t wait, get started today!
Format: The student book contains the timeline, lesson pages, room to draw stick figures, and lesson review questions. 242 pages.
Which is best for you? Books or eBooks?
Be sure to order both the Teacher Book and Student Books.