Old Testament Timeline Notes
The Old Testament Timeline notes are perfect if you are a teacher and would like your students to big picture view of the Old Testament. If the Bible was a puzzle, many of us have several pieces grouped together, but what we lack is our frame completed. You might have students who are young in the faith, and you want to show them a panoramic view of the Bible. Maybe your students have their frame mostly in place, but you to equip them to teach the Bible timeline to others. The Old Testament Timeline Notes is just the tool you need!
Using stick figures, words, symbols, and colors, you will lay out for your students the major characters and events of the Old Testament in a memorable way. You will help them to see where the Bible story pieces fit into biblical history.
These Timeline Notes include:
- Stick figures for each of the major characters and events
- Teacher notes explaining each character and event (teacher book)
- Student pages to draw the timeline (student book)
- The first of 3 symbols explaining the Gospel
- Counting the generations from Adam to Jesus
- Where the books of the Old Testament fit into the biblical timeline
Where to use:
- Home: family devotions or homeschooling
- School classroom
- Sunday School classroom
- Church Library
The Old Testament Timeline Notes is something every believer should know because it gives context to characters and events of the Bible. When a child understands the timeline of the Bible, they are better equipped to understand passages and apply them to their lives. Get your biblical framework in place today! Order now!
Format: Saddlestitched. This student book contains the timeline, lesson pages, room to draw stick figures, and lesson review questions. 30 pages.
Which is best for you? Books or eBooks
The Old Testament Wall Timeline for these notes can be found here.