Old Testament Overview for Preschool to Kindergarten
Teaching Preschool and Kindergarten children the Old Testament can feel overwhelming. How do you introduce them to the major characters and events in a way that will keep their attention? We believe that every child can learn the Bible at their level and we can help you teach your children the Old Testament!
Take your students on an unforgettable stick figure journey through the Old Testament with this Bible study for preschool and kindergarten.
- Review Teacher Notes (before class)
- Read Scripture to Students
- Draw stick figures onto board
- Discuss passage
- Student draw stick figures into their books
- Lesson Review
- Lesson Memory Verse
- Names Students are introduced to the major characters in the Old Testament.
- Chronology Students learn the stories of the Bible in their chronological order.
This book includes the following four parts:
- Creation to the Babel ~ 18 Daily Lessons or 9 Weekly Lessons
- Abraham to the Tabernacle ~ 26 Daily Lessons or 13 Weekly Lessons
- The Twelve Spies to Solomon ~ 28 Daily Lessons or 14 Weekly Lessons
- The Temple to Nehemiah ~ 22 Daily Lessons or 11 Weekly Lessons
With this study of the Bible for preschool and kindergarten, you will feel confident to teach your students the Old Testament at their level. Your students will have fun discovering the people of the Bible and see how God worked in their lives. Let God speak to your students through His Word today! Order now.
47 Weekly Lessons or 94 Daily Lessons
Student & Traceable Books: contains lesson pages with room to draw, lesson review questions, and memory verses. The traceable student book contains the same information as the student book but has stick figure images to trace. 126 pages.
Format: 3-Hole punched and ready for your notebook OR eBook (PDF) that you can print and is available upon completion of purchase.
Teacher Book: lesson notes, stick figure drawings, memory verses, review questions and answers. 156 pages.
Format: Softbound OR eBook (PDF) that you can print and is available upon completion of purchase.
Click to watch a short video on How to Teach PreK-K Bible Lesson
Which is best for you? Books or eBooks?
Be sure to order both the Teacher Book and Student Books.