The Resurrection of Christ Bible Study
Listen in on the conversation between Jesus and His disciples as they shared their Last Supper together. Walk along the path with Jesus as He was tried, beaten, crucified, and finally died on the cross. Then share with your students the joy of the disciples when they learn of the resurrection of Christ! Your Bible study concludes with the last words of instruction Jesus gave to His disciples before He ascended to heaven.
This Resurrection study will equip you to communicate God’s Word in an easy and creative way that students will remember for years to come.
This study will help you…
- Prepare & plan each lesson quickly, saving you time and energy.
- Create a fun & engaging experience as kids draw stick figures with the Bible stories
- Explain how each story fits in the “Big Picture” of the Bible
- Deepen understanding by teaching students through multiple learning styles
- Become the kind of teacher students love!
Special Learning Focuses:
- TIMELINE – Students are equipped to draw the timeline from the Last Supper to the Ascension.
- GEOGRAPHY – Students map biblical locations in and around Jerusalem that relate to the Resurrection.
By the end of this study, your students will be able to
- Draw the timeline of the Last Supper to the Ascension
- Recite 9 memory verses
- Tell you facts about each character and event!
With this Resurrection Bible study and timeline, you’ll have everything you need to confidently teach the characters and events surrounding the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
The Resurrection study includes 40 Daily Lessons or 11 Weekly Lessons.
Student & Traceable Books: contains the timeline, lesson pages with room to draw, lesson review questions, and memory verses. The traceable student book contains the same information as the student book but has stick figure images to trace. 58 pages.
Format: 3-Hole punched and ready for your notebook OR eBook (PDF) that you can print and is available upon completion of purchase.
Teacher Book: contains the timeline and narrative, lesson notes, stick figure drawings, lesson pages, maps, memory verses, review questions and answers. 92 pages.
Format:3-Hole punched and ready for your notebook OR eBook (PDF) that you can print and is available upon completion of purchase.
Watch a short video Which is best for you? Books or eBooks?
Which is best for you? Books or eBooks
Be sure to order both the Teacher Book and Student Books for this study.