Resurrection of Christ Wall Timeline
Listen in on the conversation between Jesus and His disciples as they shared their Last Supper together. Walk along the path with Jesus as He was tried, beaten, crucified, and finally died on the cross. Then share with your students the joy of the disciples when they learn of the resurrection of Christ! This timeline concludes with the last instructions Jesus gave to His disciples before He ascended to heaven.
Using this study your students will be able to draw the timeline of the Resurrection of Christ on their own!
This timeline includes:
- Stick figures and titles for each of the major characters and events from the Last Supper to the Ascension
- Compatible with our Resurrection study
- Home Bible study to have as a visual reference as you read the biblical account
- Sunday School: have students put up the timeline pages as you complete that section of the story each week
- Devotions: Older students can add biblical references under each character or even on the timeline
- Homeschool: Teens can research possible dates and include them on their timeline
- Classroom: Fun visual aid to hang up for review and discussion
This Resurrection of Christ Timeline will give you plenty of room to add your own information while giving your students a great visual aid. Perfect for your classroom!
4 Glossy Card Stock pages or Digital PDF
8.5 inches x 11 inches
Watch a video How To Teach the Bible Timeline