Ruth Wall Timeline
No family is perfect. Some of us were raised in godly homes and others, like Ruth, were not. But for each of us, we come to a time in our life in which we must choose to pursue a life of following God or return to a life without God. What do Ruth and Naomi do?
Using this study your students will be able to draw the timeline of the life of Ruth on their own!
This timeline includes:
- Stick figures and titles for each of the major characters and events from Naomi moving to Moab to Ruth’s meeting with Boaz and her life that follows
- Compatible with our Ruth study
- Home Bible study to have as a visual reference as you read the biblical account
- Sunday School: have students put up the timeline pages as you complete that section of the story each week
- Devotions: Older students can add biblical references under each character or even on the timeline
- Homeschool: Teens can research possible dates and include them on their timeline
- Classroom: Fun visual aid to hang up for review and discussion
This Ruth Timeline will give you plenty of room to add your own information while giving your students a great visual aid. Perfect for your classroom!
4 Glossy Card Stock pages or Digital PDF
8.5 inches x 11 inches
Watch a video How To Teach the Bible Timeline