Moses Wall Timeline
The life of Moses… have you ever been given an assignment that felt overwhelming? Ever wanted to quit before you began? I have good news for you! This is exactly how Moses felt when God called him to deliver the children of Israel out of bondage in Egypt.
Using this study your students will be able to draw the timeline of the life of Moses on on their own!
This timeline includes:
- Stick figures and titles for each of the major characters and events from Moses’ birth and early years to the Exodus out of Egypt
- Compatible with our Moses study
- Home Bible study to have as a visual reference as you read the biblical account
- Sunday School: have students put up the timeline pages as you complete that section of the story each week
- Devotions: Older students can add biblical references under each character or even on the timeline
- Homeschool: Teens can research possible dates and include them on their timeline
- Classroom: Fun visual aid to hang up for review and discussion
This Moses Timeline will give you plenty of room to add your own information while giving your students a great visual aid. Perfect for your classroom!
6 Glossy Card Stock pages or Digital PDF
8.5 inches x 11 inches
Watch a video How To Teach the Bible Timeline