New Testament Bible Overview for Elementary Students
The New Testament Bible Overview can be challenging to teach to children. Do I have a plan? Do I know enough? Will the children enjoy it? If you have asked these questions, you are not alone! We believe every teacher deserves an effective framework and method to teach children and we believe every child can learn the New Testament Bible at their level.
Let me share what this looks like for this study! You will stick figure the New Testament timeline, introducing your children to the major characters and events. With each following lesson, you will take your students on a journey into each of these stories. Periodic reviews ensure your students retain the information. Trust me; you will be amazed at what they remember!
By the end of this study, your students will be able to draw the New Testament timeline independently, and recite 38 memory verses and tell you facts about each character or event.
This book includes the following four parts:
- Birth of John to Jesus’ Ministry ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- Jesus’ Ministry to His Trials ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- The Cross to the Upper Room ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- Acts to Revelation ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- Extra Memory Work: Students additionally memorize the books of the New Testament, 12 Apostles, and the Apostles Creed.
- Basic New Testament Bible Geography: Students map biblical locations throughout this study to learn the cities, countries, and empires related to the people and events of the New Testament.
- Pray and Review Teacher Notes (before class)
- Review the Timeline and Memory Verses
- Read Scripture with Students
- Draw stick figures onto boardstudy
- Discuss passage
- Student draw stick figures into their books
- Lesson Review
- Lesson Memory Verse
With this New Testament Bible study, you will have the framework and method to confidently teach the New Testament Overview. Your students will enjoy these fun-to-learn lesson. Don’t wait, get started today!
Format: Softbound. This teacher book contains the timeline, lesson notes, stick figure drawings, and review questions & answers. 382 pages.
Which is best for you? Books or eBooks?
Be sure to order both the Teacher Book and Student Books.