New Testament Overview Chronological Bible Study for Early Elementary Students
Take children on a memorable journey through the New Testament in chronological order using stick figures! For many teachers and parents, teaching the Bible to students can feel overwhelming and frustrating. But it doesn’t have to be! The New Testament Bible Overview will equip you to communicate God’s Word in an easy and creative way that students will remember for years to come. Here’s how…
These books will help you:
- Prepare & plan each lesson quickly, saving you time, and energy.
- Create a fun & engaging experience as kids draw stick figures with the chronological Bible study
- Explain how each story fits in the “Big Picture” of the Bible
- Deepen understanding by teaching students using multiple learning style.
- Become the kind of teacher students love!
This book includes the following four sequential parts:
- Birth of John to Jesus’ Ministry ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- Jesus’ Ministry to His Trials ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- The Cross to the Upper Room ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- Acts to Revelation ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
Special Learning Focus:
- TIMELINE – Students are equipped to draw the timeline of New Testament chronological events.
- FACTS – Students memorize the books of the New Testament, 12 Apostles, and the Apostles’ Creed.
- Review Teacher Notes (before class)
- Review the Timeline and Memory Verses
- Read Scripture with Students
- Draw stick figures onto board
- Discuss passage
- Student draw stick figures into their books
- Lesson Review
- Lesson Memory Verse
By the end of this chronological study, your students will be able to draw the New Testament timeline, recite 38 memory verses, and tell you facts about each character and event!
With this study, you’ll have everything you need to confidently teach the New Testament and lead children into an “AHA” moment with the Bible! Get your study today!
48 Weekly Lessons or 180 Daily Lessons
Student & Traceable Books: contains the timeline, lesson pages with room to draw, lesson review questions, and memory verses. The traceable student book contains the same information as the student book but has stick figure images to trace. 322 pages.
Format: 3-Hole punched and ready for your notebook OR eBook (PDF) that you can print and is available upon completion of purchase.
Teacher Book: timeline and narrative, lesson notes, stick figure drawings, lesson pages, maps, memory verses, review questions and answers. 382 pages. Teaches Early Elementary, Elementary, and Middle School student levels.
Format: Softbound OR eBook (PDF) that you can print and is available upon completion of purchase.
Which is best for you? Books or eBooks?
Be sure to order both the Teacher Book and Student Books.