New Testament Overview for Preschool to Kindergarten
Teaching the New Testament to Preschool and Kindergarten can be challenging. How do you introduce them to the major characters and events in an engaging way? We believe that every child can learn the New Testament at their level and we can help you teach your children the Bible!
Take your students on an unforgettable stick figure journey from the birth of John to the final judgment in this preschool and kindergarten Bible curriculum.
This book includes the following four parts:
- John to the Apostles ~ 22 Daily Lessons or 11 Weekly Lessons
- Jesus’ Ministry ~ 24 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- Jesus’ Last Week ~ 22 Daily Lessons or 14 Weekly Lessons
- Acts to Revelation~ 22 Daily Lessons or 11 Weekly Lessons
- Names Students are introduced to the major characters in the New Testament.
- Chronology Students learn the stories of the Bible in their chronological order.
- Review Teacher Notes (before class)
- Read Scripture to Students
- Draw stick figures onto board
- Discuss passage
- Student draw stick figures into their books
- Lesson Review
- Lesson Memory Verse
With this preschool and kindergarten Bible curriculum, you will feel equipped to teach your students the Bible at their level. Your students will enjoy discovering the people of the New Testament and see how God worked in their lives. Let God speak to your students through His Word today! Order now.
The Traceable student book contains the timeline, lesson pages with traceable stick figure images, and lesson review questions. 122 pages.
The Student book contains the timeline, lesson pages with room to draw and write, and lesson review questions. 122 pages.
45 Weekly Lessons or 90 Daily Lessons
Format: 3 Hole punched to place in your own binder.
Which is best for you? Books or eBooks
Be sure to order both the Teacher Book and Student Books.