Old Testament Bible Overview Elementary Student
Teaching the Old Testament Bible Overview to children is a big job and can feel overwhelming. Do I have the knowledge? Do I have a plan? Will the kids like it? If you have asked these questions, you are not alone! We believe every child can learn the Old Testament Bible at their level, and we provide teachers an effective framework and method to teach them.
Let me share how it works! You will stick figure the Old Testament timeline, introducing your children to the major characters and event. With each following lesson, you will take your students on a journey into each of these stories. Periodic reviews ensure your students retain the information. Trust me, you will be amazed at what they retain!
By the end of this study, your students will be able to draw the Old Testament timeline independently, and recite 38 memory verses and tell you facts about each character or event.
This book includes the following four parts:
- Creation to Jacob ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- Joseph to the Promised Land ~ 48 Daily Lessons or 14 Weekly Lessons
- Jordan River to the Temple ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- The Prophets to Nehemiah ~ 45 Daily Lessons or 12 Weekly Lessons
- Extra Memory Work: Students additionally memorize the books of the Old Testament, 12 Sons of Jacob, and the Ten Commandments.
- Basic Old Testament Bible Geography: Students map biblical locations throughout this study to learn the cities, countries, and empires related to the people and events of the Old Testament.
- Pray and Review Teacher Notes (before class)
- Review the Timeline and Memory Verses
- Read Scripture with Students
- Draw stick figures onto board
- Discuss passage
- Student draw stick figures into their books
- Lesson Review
- Lesson Memory Verse
With this Old Testament Bible study, you will have the framework and method to confidently teach the Old Testament Overview. Your students will enjoy these fun-to-learn lesson. Don’t wait, get started today!
48 Weekly Lessons or 180 Daily Lessons
Student Books: contains the timeline, lesson pages with room to draw, maps, lesson review questions, and memory verses. 242 pages.
Format: 3-Hole punched and ready for your notebook OR eBook (PDF) that you can print and is available upon completion of purchase.
Teacher Book: timeline and narrative, lesson notes, stick figure drawings, lesson pages, maps, memory verses, review questions and answers. 382 pages. Teaches Early Elementary, Elementary, and Middle School student levels.
Format: Softbound OR eBook (PDF) that you can print and is available upon completion of purchase.
Watch a short video Which is best for you? Books or eBooks?
Which is best for you blog post? Books or eBooks?
Be sure to order both the Teacher Book and Student Books.