New Testament Timeline Notes
The New Testament has many stories and several people. Keeping them straight and in order can be challenging for adults, but even more challenging for children. It doesn’t have to be that way and our New Testament Timeline Notes can help!
We believe every Christian, regardless of their age, should understand the biblical timeline. What is lacking is a way to teach the timeline that is both fun and memorable.
With the Grapevine New Testament Timeline, you will use stick figures, words, symbols, and colors, to lay out for your students the major characters and events of the Bible. You will help them to see where the stories they know fit into biblical history.
These Timeline Notes include:
- Stick figures for each of the major characters and events
- Teacher notes explaining each character and event (teacher book)
- Student pages to draw the timeline (student book)
- The last of 3 symbols explaining the Gospel
- Counting the generations from Adam to Jesus
- Where the books of the New Testament fit into the biblical timeline
Where to use:
- Home: family devotions or homeschooling
- School classroom
- Sunday School classroom
- Church Library
The New Testament Timeline Notes is something every believer should know because it gives context to characters and events of the Bible. When a child understands the timeline of the Bible, they are better equipped to understand passages and apply them to their lives. Get your biblical framework in place today! Order now!
Lessons: Can be taught as 4- 15 minute lessons or as 1- 60 minute lesson.
Format: Saddlestitched. This student book contains the timeline, lesson pages, room to draw stick figures, and lesson review questions. 21 pages.
Watch a video of How to Teach the Bible Timeline.
Which is best for you? Books or eBooks
Find the New Testament Wall Timeline here.