What is the best homeschool Bible curriculum for your family to review in 2022? Each year, we meet families who are looking for a Bible curriculum to use in their homeschool. Because so many people know our thoughts and perspective (from the Grapevine blog) on “Bible study” they often ask us who are some of the other curriculum and competitors we would recommend.
We realize that Grapevine is not for every family, church, or co-op we want to be blatantly honest with respect to our competition, and we want our friends and customers to be as informed as possible.
Here is a list of the top 7 Homeschool Bible curriculums that we think have a solid and engaging curriculum. Each of these curriculum has a doctrinal perspective that we would encourage you to investigate further to assure that they align with your family’s beliefs.
1. iWrite Bible: This Scripture writing plan helps you learn the Bible through reading, writing the scriptures, and then applying what you have learned.
2. Drive thru History: Introduce your kids to the Bible through learning biblical history and facts, while watching videos filmed on location.
3. Bible Pathway Adventures: Parents have been disciplining their children at home for thousands of years. What better way to teach them God’s Ways than with fun and creative activities.
4. Bible Road Trip: This is a three-year Bible survey curriculum for preschool through high school.
5. Positive Action Bible: They believe that the Bible is God’s self-revelation, the Word He gave to reveal His glory, grace, and love. In each passage of the Bible, God reveals Himself, and His message can shine through context, culture, language, and application.
6. Apologia: These Bible studies help homeschooling students and families learn, live, and defend the Christian faith from birth all the way to high school graduation.
7. Veritas Press Video: Offers Self-Paced Bible courses are the perfect solution for busy homeschool families that want to take some of the stress out of homeschooling with a Bible curriculum that kids love and truly learn.
So, there are seven very different choices for your family to consider when looking for a homeschool Bible curriculum.
We know there are many things to consider as you review homeschool Bible curriculum. We understand the importance of choosing a Bible curriculum that works for your unique family. As you look through different Bible curriculum for your family here are five things to consider:
1. Doctrine: Does their doctrine or view of the Bible match our family’s view?
2. Bible Verison: Do they use the same translation of the Bible that your family uses?
3. Format: Do they have the format you like, books or ebooks (PDF)?
4. Time: How much time does it take per day to prepare and teach a lesson?
5. Results: What are the measurable results you are looking for with this study?
This can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to, let’s look at some free downloads below that can help you!
If you as a family, have not worked through these questions, you are not alone! To get started here are some free downloads to walk you through the process.
Finally, we thought you would like to know about our homeschool Bible curriculum.
Grapevine is a fact-based curriculum that allows parents to explain their beliefs while teaching from the Bible of their choice. We use stick figures to illustrate timelines and lessons so children are not only reading from the Bible but also interacting directly with each passage. The curriculum takes your children from the basics of the Bible to teaching them the skills they need to study the Bible on their own.
Choosing a homeschool Bible curriculum should not be stressful, but rather a way for your family to
May God bless you as you teach your children in 2022!