Top 7 Homeschool Bible Curriculum for 2023
Choosing a homeschool Bible curriculum should not be stressful, but rather a way for your family to explore and deepen their faith. If you are looking for a Bible curriculum to use in your homeschool, there are numerous options available, each with their own unique approach and doctrinal perspective.
We realize that Grapevine is not for every family, so we want to be blatantly honest with respect to our competition, and we want our friends and customers to be as informed of other options.
Best Bible Curriculum 2023
To assist you in your search, we have compiled a list of the top 7 homeschool Bible curriculums for 2023, including:
1. iWrite Bible: This Scripture writing plan helps you learn the Bible through reading, writing the scriptures, and then applying what you have learned.
2. Drive thru History: Introduce your kids to the Bible through learning biblical history and facts, while watching videos filmed on location.
3. Bible Pathway Adventures: Parents have been disciplining their children at home for thousands of years. What better way to teach them God’s Ways than with fun and creative activities.
4. Bible Road Trip: This is a three-year Bible survey curriculum for preschool through high school.
5. Positive Action Bible: They believe that the Bible is God’s self-revelation, the Word He gave to reveal His glory, grace, and love. In each passage of the Bible, God reveals Himself, and His message can shine through context, culture, language, and application.
6. Apologia: These Bible studies help homeschooling students and families learn, live, and defend the Christian faith from birth all the way to high school graduation.
7. Veritas Press Video: Offers Self-Paced Bible courses are the perfect solution for busy homeschool families that want to take some of the stress out of homeschooling with a Bible curriculum that kids love and truly learn.
It is important to investigate each curriculum’s doctrinal perspective to ensure that it aligns with your family’s beliefs.
What to Consider as You Review Homeschool Bible Curriculum
When reviewing homeschool Bible curriculums, there are several factors to consider, including:
1. Doctrine: Does their doctrine or view of the Bible match our family’s view?
2. Bible Verison: Do they use the same translation of the Bible that your family uses?
3. Format: Do they have the format you like, books or ebooks (PDF)?
4. Time: How much time does it take per day to prepare and teach a lesson?
5. Results: What are the measurable results you are looking for with this study?
This can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to, let’s look at some free downloads below that can help you!
The Next Step in Choosing a Bible Curriculum Your Family
If you as a family, have not worked through these questions, you are not alone! To get started here are some free downloads to walk you through the process.
Finally, we thought you would like to know about our homeschool Bible curriculum.
I would invite you to try Grapevine Bible Studies today
At Grapevine Bible Studies, we offer a fact-based curriculum that allows parents to teach their beliefs while using the Bible of their choice. Our stick figure illustrations help children engage with each passage, and our curriculum takes them from the basics of the Bible to teaching them the skills they need to study the Bible on their own. We invite you to try our curriculum today and discover a new way to deepen your family’s faith.
- Try a sample lesson
- Watch a video on How to Teach a Lesson
- Contact me with any questions you have or reply to this email
May God bless you as you teach your children in 2023!